In the night i hear em' talk the coldest story ever told

Photobucket 5


you bringing out a side of me that I don't know 

























"How could you be so cold as 
the winter wind when it breeze yo 
Just remember that you talkin' to me though need to watch the way you talkin' to me yo
I mean after all things that we've been through 
I mean after all things we got into..."
how could you be so heartless?
lyrics  & music - the fray 

5 liebe Kommentare ♥

Anonym | 30. Januar 2012 um 13:04

Schöne♥

» Frau Apfelherz | 30. Januar 2012 um 13:59

wunderschönes Lied, hab ich schon so lange nicht mehr gehört! und ich ♥ deine Haarfarbe!

» sabine | 30. Januar 2012 um 16:36

ich liebe dieses lied :)
und du bist wahnsinnig hübsch, vor allem deine haare!

» Benny Hansen | 30. Januar 2012 um 19:40

Wie es der Zufall will, habe ich gestern erst wieder gehört.... ;)

» Liz gibts nicht | 12. Februar 2012 um 20:25

ooooh deine Haare *-*

Schreib mir etwas:

 
design by fruehlingshaft ♥